Want to become part of our ever-expanding creative team?
Junior Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker / Digital Support
The Group of Seven is looking for a proactive, self-motivated and ambitious creative Junior Designer to join our Bristol team. You will be working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment alongside our vibrant creative team. Your role will include:
- providing artworking and design support to our creatives
- problem-solving design and production issues in the studio
- artworking photographs and illustrations
- preparing PDFs
- careful amendment of artwork proofs as per customers’ requests
- preparing artwork for print
- careful checking of printers’ proofs to ensure accuracy
- general office admin, including answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- maintaining and updating the TGOS website
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn. You will have strong design skills, be comfortable working with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and be able to think creatively in response to briefs.
You will also have a basic working knowledge of CSS, HTML and WordPress CMS. Additional skills such as animation (Adobe After Effects) would also prove beneficial.
If you would like to apply, send your CV along with a cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary information provided upon request.